You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 days ago|
|.github/workflows||9 months ago|
|.idea||2 weeks ago|
|gradle/wrapper||3 weeks ago|
|src||2 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||6 days ago|
|build.gradle||2 weeks ago|
|copyright.template||3 years ago|
|gradlew||3 weeks ago|
|gradlew.bat||3 weeks ago|
|sdr-trunk.ipr||3 years ago|
|settings.gradle||5 years ago|
A cross-platform java application for decoding, monitoring, recording and streaming trunked mobile and related radio protocols using Software Defined Radios (SDR).
Download the Latest Release
All release versions of sdrtrunk are available from the releases tab.
- (alpha) These versions are under development feature previews and likely to contain bugs and unexpected behavior.
- (beta) These versions are currently being tested for bugs and functionality prior to final release.
- (final) These versions have been tested and are the current release version.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows (
32 or64-bit), Linux ( 32 or64-bit) or Mac/Linux (64-bit, 10.14 or higher)
- CPU: 4-core
- RAM: 8GB or more (preferred). Depending on usage, 4GB may be sufficient.